1. How much does it cost to have a replica of my pet created?
The price to replicate your pet depends on the selected size and number of addons.
2. How long does it take to make a statue? Processing time for orders is split up into stages. The first stage is 3D Modeling. Modeling takes between 5 and 10 business days from the time the pictures are provided. The second stage is Printing and Hand-Painting. In this stage, we will print the order and then paint it. This stage takes between 10 and 14 business days. In total, it takes between 14-21 business days to process the order.
3. Can I make edits during the process?
Yes. Up to three rounds of custom model edits can be requested. In addition, we will send photos of the completed product after painting to ensure it meets your expectations.
4. What is the smallest and largest size statue you can make?
The smallest size we can do is 4 inches. For anything larger than 48 inches, please contact us with details to see if we can complete your project.
5. Do I have to pay for shipping?
Both domestic and international shipping is calculated at checkout. If you are an international client, you may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. Bond’s 3D Studio is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibilities as the client.
6. Can I pick up my order locally?
Yes, you can pickup your order at our studio in Fairfax, VA.
7. Do you offer payment plans?
Yes, we offer payment plans through Shop Pay platform. Your balance due is split into 4 payments, due biweekly.
8. What breeds can you make?
We can make any breed and any pet.
9. Is it good for outside?
While our statues are made of weather-resistant material, storing them in the elements is not recommended as damage can occur in extreme hot and cold temperatures.
10. Do you offer painting?
All of our custom pet statues automatically include complimentary hand-painting by our in-house artists.Products under "Statues by Breed" category can be custom painted with "Custpm Painting" add-on option.
11. How do you match the look of my pet?
When ordering a statue we request photos of your pet which are used to create an identical 3D model of your pet. Our artists also use the photos to match the colors and patterns of your pet during the painting stage. We send photos for approval every step of the way to get your feedback and make sure it's just right!
12. What is the difference between a resin stand and a 3D printed stand?
Resin stands are thinner with a glossy finish, whereas our 3D printed stands are thicker with a matte finish.
13. What are the statues made of?
All statues are 3D printed out of a material called PLA which is a hard, shock-resistant plastic.